Read, Learn, and Win!
Arnav loves to read. On any given day, you will find him reading from his favorite selection of authors or coming up with creative games to inspire his friends and classmates to have fun with reading!
Recently, Arnav shared his Reading BINGO idea with Stratford School’s Principal, Ms. Mary Kiely, and the Stratford Library Team. We loved the idea so much that through this collaboration, we re-imagined Stratford’s all new Reading BINGO game!
So let’s get ready to read!
- Download a Summer Reading BINGO card.
- Complete the reading and related activities to cover five squares in a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal row with an “X”.
- With the help of your parent, send a photo of each completed row on the card to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter the ReadingBINGO raffle.
- Complete all 25 activities and submit the card for a final “blackout” entry.
- Reading BINGO@Stratford runs June 11 through July 31, 2018
Stratford’s Reading BINGO game is a great way to encourage children to read and enjoy reading related activities all summer long. Thank you, Arnav! Your passion for making reading fun and desire to share your love of reading with other children is inspirational!